Open positions at Volt Croatia
Volt is a volunteer-driven organisation and these positions are open to all volunteers with Europe in their hearts.
Why should you join?
Because you love Europe and believe the only way forward as Europeans is together! Join our ever growing group of volunteers trying to fix Europe from within. The experience and skills you will develop here are invaluable for your future! Speaking Croatian is not necessary and neither is being a resident of Croatia, we are all Europeans after all! Our team is international and mostly communicates in English. As a event coordinator you would be working alongside the Comms and Design team in preparing (online) events.
Which skills should you bring? (prior experience not mandatory, however desired)
- Strong communication skills
- Positive and problem-solving attitude.
- Negotiation and Budgeting
- Passion for planning
Why should you do it?
- Get first hand experience in working in an international team
- Grow your European network
- Widen your horizons
- Take part in seminars and workshops by Volt Europa